Monday, August 11, 2008

Going To England

After many last-minute preparation and great anticipation, finally the time we fly off to England had come and passed.

Things ran quite smoothly over there. Thus, we managed to cover most of the places in our 8D-7N itinerary. Overall speaking, it was a very nice trip, makes everything worth it.

I would post the photos in my subsequent entries. It may take some time, after I get rid of my hang over. You'll see...




On Friday midnight (1-Aug), we were lucky enough to get board on the last flight, departed on 12.45am. Although we got 4 seats scattered all around the plane, somehow, people were helpful enough to change their seat with us. End up, I sat with William on the other side, and KS sat behind Vincent on the other side.






Footnote :-


When I asked the boys to pack their stuffs, Vincent put some toys and his favorite books inside his backpack. That's normal.

However, for William, he put more than toys in his backpack. He STRONGLY insisted to bring his favorite blanket too. Fine, since it could be folded and just fit to his backpack. But I warned him his blanket would be on his full responsibility. If it got lost somewhere, I won't be accountable for it.


He gets very obsess with this blanket that he has been using for more than 2 years. He said he can't sleep well without it wo.


Just fit.



He was very happy to carry his dog-pei-pei to England. Although we said we won't be accountable in case it got lost, somehow we did take care of it every morning before we checked out the hotel room. Parents heart, sigh.
*
*

2 comments:

Fishman said...

Oh that is a Shrek bag! So nice to travel to England. I wonder when I will ever go there...

Fionne Chong said...

It's great to see you here after soooo long, though it is a bit virtual. I will check out those info at UK when I am preparing for my trip there. Shd be somewhere next year. Now i really admire the power of facebook... hehehe. Hug.