Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Ox Year

This year, we can only fly back to Malaysia on the 1st day of Chinese New Year. It's kind of late, but never too late as long as the family members can get together at last.
*
*
Having nothing much to do before the departure, we went to the New Year Fair at Victoria Park. As usual, those New Year flowers are so so pretty. The more we look at it, the more we like it. End up, we bought home 1 pot of flower although there will be no maid to look after it when we'll be gone for 2 weeks this year.




This year flower is Japanese Hoi-Tong. The shopper told us it can survive with very little water for 2 weeks. Well, I hope he is right. We'll see when we get back from Malaysia 2 weeks later.




We hope we can get to see all of the flowers blossom some time later. Please wait for us to come home, ok.




GONG XI FAT CHAI !

May this year be filled with joy, peace and health to everyone of you.

*

5 comments:

Fishman said...

That's a very nice pot of flowers. Gong Xi Fa Chai to you and your family!!

tasy said...

See you and your family soon! Happy moo moo year.

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai MY. Hope the Year of OX brings continuous wealth, health and joy to your family. Take care.

Herme Hew said...

Happy to hear that you are back to Malaysia now. Any chance to meet up with you before you fly back to HK? Give me a call if you are in KL, 0162221103, I want to spend you dinner and invite you to my house, please stay at my house so I can 'fou si' you all as how you fou si me when I was in HK.

Jessy MY Lee said...

Sorry for my late reply, Herme. We had just returned to HK on last night. And I didn't login internet for the past 2 weeks, so I miss your message here.

Thanks for your invitation anyway. There will be chance to meet up in the future, when you visit HK again or I fly back KL again, right.