Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad Luck

These days, I just feel a big-dark cloud is whirling above my head. Unpleasant incident happened one after the other.
*
*
When the 1st happened : I shrug my shoulder, take it easy.
*
When the 2nd happened : I frown, still able to pull myself together quick.
*
When the 3rd happened : I frown some more, with numerous deep sigh, mind starts floating.
*
When the 4th happened : I scream oh-no-that's-not-happening. All I want to do is to hide in Holy Island.
*
*
*
Like it or not, "bad-luck" signal is hoisted now.
*
*
*
*



2 comments:

Herme Hew said...

I have just bought a book - The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, but in mandarin version, recommended by Wai Yun, just read a few pages; it mentioned that our mind can actually influence things happen around us, if you think positively, good things may happen around us. So, forget about the unlucky incidents and think positively, good things must be ahead you! Good luck, my dear friend!

Jessy MY Lee said...

Thanks Herme, for your inspiring words.

Perhaps you are right. My mind set was sort of weak for the past several months. I really need to forget about the unhappiness and move on...