Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fantasy Land

After so many years living in a 'real-cruel' world, I think I have gradually lost the ability in fantasizing. I don't even remember when was the last time I dream in my sleeping time?


When I review the things that I did for the past several years, I find that most of the things I did, I did it for a purpose, and always after certain levels of consideration. I still practice this. There is virtually not much thing I do out of spontaneous basis, without a clear objective. Gosh, what a down-to-earth people I have become.


But back to fantasy term, how to define it? Some defined it as the creative imagination; unrestrained fancy (positive). Some defined it as hallucination (negative). Positive or negative, sometimes it's hard to define right.


It's not a fantasy to visit a castle, but it's a fantasy to live in a castle.



It's not a fantasy to see this lovely scene, but it's a fantasy to see them not to fight in any day.
*
*
To some couples, maybe it's a fantasy to have 2 boys like this. To me, it's not a fantasy (hehe..)
*
*
but it's sure a fantasy to own a house like this...



Also, it's not a fantasy to meet the princesses...




but it's definitely a fantasy to become a genuine princess.





After seeing some real castles in England, this Sleeping Beauty Castle seems so petite and fake.



And the funny thing is, I fantasize better in an old-real castle than a new-fake castle.

*

This clock, it looks newer than the clock at my home. So, how to have nostalgic feelings about this Fantasy Land?



Fantasy Flowers.




*
*
Cinderella Carousel, is still my 8-year-old & 5-year-old boy's fantasy. *




To me, the only place that can arouse my fantasy a bit is this place, "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh".





Well, I do feel like I've entered a twilight zone when I was taking a ride inside there.



Just that, too bad the ride is a bit too short.
*
*
Sigh, fantasy won't last long?






No comments: