Thursday, May 7, 2009

Disneyland Hotel

Although we didn't stay in Disneyland Hotel, we went there to check it out anyway. Next time, we sure want to try this out.




The outlook of the hotel doesn't look a modern design to me, I mean not fashionable. Instead, it looks more like a country house.






When we entered the lobby, the first thing that captured my eyes is this giant chandelier hangs from the high ceiling.



The interior design is very elegant...




very classic too..

*

The handsome host, never get old, not even a single bit.



I wonder if Minnie had ever married to Mickey? Or she remains his girl friend forever?





The side that is facing the garden view.







The garden that is facing the sea.



The maze is kind of interesting to the kids.





Sigh, the boys want us to find them in the maze. It's really exhausted to do that. Really, if one wants to have kids, should do that while still young. Otherwise, where got energy to run with them?




Next to the garden is the place for those who want to tie the knot and say "I do".



Sometimes, I would think : who is the girl that you will say"I do" to?
*
Thus, I want to live that long, long enough to see you boys to grow up, live well, and build your life & your family. Then, I will consider my biggest project in this life completed.
*
*
*
*

No comments: