Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Last night, I've started to lecture the boys about Mother's Day again, thought they have forgotten about it after 1 year long. Lastly, I gave them one assignment to do for Mother's Day, to make me happy.
*
Ok, when they wake up in the next morning, the first thing they should do is to brush their teeth, change their pyjamas, and then go to my bed and kiss me. If they can remember to do all these 3 things without me nagging them as usual, I would be happy enough. They nodded their head in agreement.
*
This morning, William woke up and he did, come over to kiss me. I opened up my eyes and happy to see that he had successfully accomplished the 3 tasks. Good boy.
*
As for Vincent, he did brush and change, but he hook on to the computer's game instead of coming to kiss me. Well, not bad too.
*
At least my day wasn't started off with some routine nagging.
*
*


My Mother's Day gift, from son (actually from the school).


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers.






1 comment:

Fishman said...

Happy Mother's Day Jessy!