Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's A Small World

Lately, I have bumped into many of my ex-colleagues in the place I work in. Some of them had left the company for a very long time, including our ex-CEO. I have never seen them else where until now. Apparently, they work in this place too.

Isn't this a small world? I guess my ex-colleague would feel the same too.



Yes, it's indeed a small world.










Every 30 minutes, the door will open and there go the doll-parades following the song of "It's a small world".









































































From the beginning of the journey till its end, all we hear is the song of "it's a small world", sang in different languages. So much that after I walked out from there, my brain was so full with the rhythms. That's what brain wash is all about, right?
*
*
*
*

3 comments:

Fishman said...

Oh I didn't visit that when I was at the Paris Disneyland. I know they have one too.

Yes, the world is actually really small. Even if you don't bump into someone that you know directly, you will bump into someone who knows someone who knows you. Hahaha

tasy said...

yerr... i missed out this place, as hours was wasted on waiting and waiting in tomoroland for some lousy rides.

Fionne Chong said...

yeah.. the world is real small sometimes. I haven't been to the disneyland, but from the pics you have, it is quite a good place to spend a weekend. niceee...i could see your kids enjoy it very much. :))