Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family-Get-Together

When thing gets very rare, it becomes precious.


For example, those pictures in below are very precious to me.



The last time the cousin brothers and sisters met was 2 years ago.
*
We have a new family member here, a lovely baby girl, Ying-Ying, 1 year old. She likes to eat, very very like to eat. I've never seen any baby girl who love eating that much before.




The proud grandparents. Looking at them, it makes me wonder...how many grandchildren I will have in the future? Don't think I will get 8 like my parents do (hehe..)



The missing family members in this photo are CK (was taking his bathe at that time), CW (couldn't make it home this year) and KS (camera man for this photo).


I hope we can make a complete photo by next year. Shall we, my dearest brother and sister?
*
*

Behind the scene, some were fighting and crying. Cute.

*

*

1 comment:

Fishman said...

I like the statement "when things get so rare, it becomes so precious".