Sunday, March 22, 2009

Like a Drama

These 2 weeks, I feel myself like hanging and floating in the thin air.

Wanted to touch down the ground, but just couldn't reach it within my power. The sensation is pretty much like riding a roller coaster, where I had to go through several ups and downs, also, a 36o degree circular spin. I so hate this feeling.

I do hope all this will end very soon. But this is truly not my game that I can call it a quit at anytime I like, for the sake of money, of course.

So, I think all I can do at this moment is to sit back, and observe how those big guns would manipulate things and exercise their power in this battle. I sure hope my boss will win out, not just that I can stay back by then, but for justice as well.



Here, a tribute to my boss, a warrior.

*

*

No comments: