Sunday, April 19, 2009

Disney-Fun-Land

Easter Holiday can be very depressing, especially for this year.

Firstly, Easter Holiday is never a holiday to me, though I think over 90% of the population (from age 3 to 65) is looking forward to it. Secondly, I think I had been going through enough mood swing lately.
*
I really need a break here, though a short one. So, I took 2 days leaves anyway. That helps to elevate my mood a bit.
*
It didn't take us a long time to think of the place to go this time. Within 24 hours, husband had booked a hotel room in Disney's Hollywood Hotel, with 2-days pass to the theme park for the 4 of us as well. He'd got a pretty good deal for it, all for 50% discount. Now, that really cheer me up!


The boys were having their 10-day long Easter Holiday, it's not too much to give them 2 days off, with absolutely homework-free. Yeah, let's just play as hard as we can, ok.



Another good thing is, the Hollywood Hotel had reserved a FOC parking lot for our car, for 2 consecutive days. How friendly! So, we just parked our car there, and took the shuttle bus commute the park and hotel.



I've checked the record, it's been 17 months ago since we last visited Disneyland. It's great to have you here, pal.





Security check-point isn't that secured anymore. They basically allow outside-foods and outside-drinks now a days.



It's not too many visitors if compared to the last time, yet it's as difficult as ever to find a spot with no one clog my viewfinder, especially at those famous landmarks.

*

When we walked back to the Hotel around 2pm that day, finally I've got one, clear and clean from somebody's head. Ok, satisfied now, haha.

*

95% of the time, the shot is going to look like this. To me, it does look a huge difference. Yes, I can be very particular at times.

*

*

*

*

2 comments:

tasy said...

Now that I'd been there, I can relate to the pictures the spot where it's taken. so few only? i'm sure there are more, right?

how nice to have a disneyland just like next door, can pop over by anytime like that. I miss MICKEYMOUSE!! sob!

Jessy MY Lee said...

Yes, there will be more pictures, coming soon...please wait.

Yeah, I feel good we have a Disneyland over here too. Come again next year lo...maybe we can go Disneyland together, ok.