Monday, April 13, 2009

End of One Dynasty

Today is a historical day. Finally, the dynasty that had ruled our company for more than 10 years had collapsed.
*
*
All I want to say is the revolution had taken place very fast. In less than 1 month time, the General had gone forever. How the hell I know he would be leaving sooner than I do? Really, anything can happen under the sun.
*
*
Before the General left the office in this morning, he came over to shake hands with us for the very last time. We didn't know what to say but bye-bye. Gosh, looking at his old pathetic face, I felt a bit sorry for him, though there is nothing to be sorry for.
*
*
Frankly speaking, I don't feel much about all this. Whoever that come-or-go; whatever re-structuring it's going to be, I don't care. I guess the damaged had been done, and my heart had died.
*
*
Today, I declare my new principle of work : Just to get paid.
*
*
*
*

2 comments:

Fionne Chong said...

Great to hear that your boss has won the battle, I believe. Yet working has occupied much of our time, a pleasant working environment is still vital, congratulations !

Jessy MY Lee said...

Thanks Fionne.

Now that with nobody 'kau-kau-zhang' in the office, the working environment has definitely become more pleasant, at least for this time being it is.